Aims And Strategic Objectives
To offer a wide range of high quality artistic events and participatory opportunities for all interests in the community and to support both professional and community artists.
- Provide an Arts Centre that is welcoming to everyone, whether they come to see, to listen, to perform, to participate, to learn, or just to relax and enjoy.
- Present a range of high quality live entertainment including theatre, music, dance, spoken word, family events and comedy, plus film screenings and participatory activities.
- Provide support for both professional and community artists.
- Create a variety of ways for attenders to participate including: learning opportunities; through classes and workshops for children, young people and adults; and with working opportunities through our volunteer and work experience programmes.
- Deliver a high quality education programme encompassing work in both formal and informal education settings and community and outreach projects.
- Take work and presence out of Norden Farm and into the community.
- Continue building support and enthusiasm for Norden Farm in the community and with audiences.
- Engage and support excellent staff and volunteers, to ensure constant friendly and efficient service to visitors.
- Maintain constant fundraising effort for on-going individual giving, membership, project grants and corporate sponsorships.
- Ensure that the fabric and features of Norden Farm are maintained to a high standard.
- Manage the activities and finances of Norden Farm to ensure long-term sustainability and future growth.