Thursdays – Saturdays
11am – 10pm
Thursdays – Saturdays
12pm – 3pm and 5.30pm – 7.45pm
We can't wait to welcome visitors to our outdoor terrace this spring! The Café Bar is open on Thursdays – Saturdays from 11am – 9.30pm. There is no need to book in advance - outdoor tables will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Our atmospheric terrace area will feature socially distanced seating, including new pub style benches, an undercover marquee area and festoon lighting so that you can enjoy an alfresco evening meal or drink.
The drinks menu features local draught beer from Marlow’s Rebellion Brewery, alongside a wide range of hot and cold drinks. Food is served between 12pm – 3pm and 5.30pm – 8pm, with lunch, main and children’s menus available. Not forgetting weekly specials!
A few things are a little different from last time we were open. We’ll ask you to wait to be seated by a member of staff and everyone in your party will need to sign in or check in with the NHS app. But you can expect the same friendly welcome along with delicious food and drink!
We’d love to be able to guarantee the weather, but this is the UK after all, so bring your blankets or brollies if needed!
The Café Bar will be operating table service only, with orders being placed through their friendly team.
Our takeaway hours are changing. From May 20, you can now enjoy all of your Norden Farm favourite's from our takeaway between 12pm - 2.30pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Enjoy a main course and dessert to go from our Café Bar menu for £12 per person.
• You will find socially distanced tables in Outdoor Terrace area, please note that these are limited and subject to availability.
Group numbers are limited to a maximum of six people or two households of any size. A support bubble counts as one household.
• When you arrive at Norden Farm you will be greeted by one of the friendly Café Bar team who will direct you to an available table on our outdoor terrace
• You will need to scan in using the NHS Covid-19 app or complete a Test and Trace form for everyone in your group
• You will be able to order at your table with one of the team who will take payment by card, please remember Norden Farm is now cashless
• To use the bathrooms, you will need to enter the building through the main entrance and follow the one way system through the foyer. The queue will be managed by a traffic light system to keep everyone safe, you will need to exit the foyer via the exit only door back out to the terrace